Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Off to see the Ellers!

Our first vacation day has offically arrived! My friend Leslie and I are headed to Malaga to visit some friends of mine, the Ellers. They live in Malaga which is right on the Med. Sea! It should be a great long weekend. We leave today, as soon as classes are done to catch a bus to Madrid. Then we have a quick flight to Malaga where Laura is going to pick us up. It will be fun to drive through some of the country side of Spain and then cut off a few hours with a plane ride. Hopefully by the end of this trip I will have mastered the art of airports! Well other than that I haven´t done much. Classes are going pretty good and my understanding is slowly but surely increasing! I will try and update when I arrive in Malaga!
¡Besos!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe and FUN trip today and beyond JoJO...we love hearing about your adventures! I hope you are taking loads of photos. I have talked uncle Sam into getting on Skype...so how shall we connect with you? Do you still have email? If so let me know yours if new...you know mine!
    AUNT SUSIE

    ReplyDelete